sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2010

Blog... Why... Porquoi?

[English version]

Well, as I started writting in english I'll give a brief explanation about my blog. It started when I came to CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research in November 2008. I'm doing a trainee in a colaboration between CERN and Portugal. I'm a mechanical engineer working for safey in ATLAS experiment of LHC.

I hope that you enjoy it and feel confortable to comment and ask if you have any doubt.

[Version française]

Comme vous avez pu le constater, j’ai adapté mon blog et j’écris aussi en français. Ce paragraphe est une petite introduction pour les personnes qui nous rejoignent maintenant. Je fais un stage au CERN, l’organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire. Je suis ingénieur en mécanique et je travaille à la sécurité des expérimentations (ou essais) d’ATLAS du LHC.

Je suis à votre disposition pour répondre à toutes vos questions. Je lirai tous vos commentaires.

Sem comentários: